ScaleUp magazine internship is a perfect platform for people looking to make a career in journalism. Learn the fundamentals of journalism, writing, reporting by meeting world’s top entrepreneurs, experts, coaches, authors from diverse business domains.
We have a very high standards and we work with the best. So it is tough to become a part of our team. We expect our interns to be the best in their field, highly professional, who live and breath journalism and have impeccable writing skills.
We have several internship options available at ScaleUp Mag. This is remote work internship whereby you can work from your home or college.
Who can apply?
– People looking to make a career in journalism, mass communication, marketing or business development
– People with immaculate English writing skills
– People who love talking to people
– People with basic email communication skills
How to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Subject: Application for online journalism internship
Para 1: Tell us about yourself and work done so far
Para 2: Tell us why you want to do an internship at ScaleUp magazine.
Attachments: You have to provide 1-2 sample articles (in MS-Word docs) OR 1-2 links of your published articles.
Your responsibilities while sending an application email:
1) Please ensure that your email is complete in all respects; if any of the above requirements are missing in your application, it will be disregarded.
2) Please don’t send more than one email; if you have not heard back from us, that means your application has not been accepted.
3) Please send your application only to the email address specified. Emails addressed to anyone else at ScaleUp magazine will not be entertained.
What do you get out of this?
1) The chance to get your work published on ScaleUp magazine.
2) Certificate of excellence / experience.
3) Chance to interview world’s top entrepreneurs, coaches, experts and authors.
4) Stipend based on contributions.